|Home||» Products||» Glass Heat Exchangers||» Coil Heat Exchangers|
Coil Heat Exchangers
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Glass Heat Exchangers :
1. COIL TYPE HEAT EXCHANGERS :
Coil type Heat Exchangers are of all glass construction where coil battery is directly welded to glass shell. Coil Type Heat Exchangers are mainly used as Condensers,
Salient Features of Coil Type Heat Exchangers :
· Universal Corrosion resistance.
· Space saving by installing in both vertical and horizontal positions.
· Excellent Heat Transfer
· Very low maintenance cost
Precautions to be taken while using Coil Type Heat Exchangers :
· Coolant Lines should be connected to these condensers through flexible hose or PTFE Bellows to avoid transfer of stresses to the glass equipment due to rigidness of utility pipelines.
· Coolant control valve should be turned on slowly particularly when air is present in the coils while coolant outlet valve should remain always fully open to avoid pressure shock to coils.
· Brine can be used in coil in a close circuit with adequate precaution against water hammering.
· Vapour should pass through shell only.
· Heat Exchangers should mounted in series to provide large surface area for heat transfer.
· Coolant should not be allowed to be heated up to its boiling Point.
· Use of steam in coils should be avoided.
YSI can make Coil Type Glass Condensers of Sizes : DN – 40 of 0.20 m2 HTA to DN – 400 of 6.0 m2 HTA.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cheque
- Delivery Time
- As per location Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- Wooden and Carton box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India