|Home||» Products||» Kilo Lab||» Gmp Model Assembly|
Gmp Model Assembly
Gmp Model Assembly or GMP model jacketed reaction systems is a two components systems like top cover and vessel. It is designed to Keep L/D RATIO within standard limits for ease of up scaling & down sacling. Due to its two component systems, this assembly can be designed for maximum sweep for economic mixing & turbulence with low vortex by very effective second stage PBT. Moreover, our Gmp Model Assembly is appreciated for its features like maximum Thermal Shock Resistance [1200 C] and Full Vacuum to 0.5 bar[g].
- GMP MODEL Jacketed Reaction Systems are Two Component Systems i.e. Vessel and Top Cover in following combinations :
- All Glass Double Wall [Jacketed] Reaction System.
- Glass Reactor with Steel Jacket and Glass Top Reaction System.
- Glass Lined Bottom Pan and Glass Top and Glass Over Head Assembly.
- All Steel Construction Reaction System.
- GLR with Glass Distillation Over Head Assembly.
- All Glass Triple Wall [Double Jacketed] Reaction System
- All our Reaction Systems are Designed to Keep L/D RATIO within standard limits for ease of UPSCALING and DOWN SACLING.
Agitators of these systems, because of being two component systems, can be designed for maximum sweep for efficient mixing and turbulence with minimum vortex by very effective second stage PBT [Pitched Blade Agitator].
OPERATING PARAMETERS :
- - 80 0 C to + 2000 C
- Full Vacuum to 0.5 bar[g]
- Maximum Thermal Shock Resistance [1200 C]
- Over 17 Years of Blowing Experience - acknowledged by our esteemed customers.
- Spiral PTFE Baffle in the Jacket - Reactor Space for high Heat Transfer Area Utilization
- No Dead Volume.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cheque
- Delivery Time
- As per location Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India